2005 Accord Tourer 2.4 Auto

Accord-Tourer

I'm selling my 2005 Honda Accord Tourer 2.4 petrol with FULL HONDA SERVICE HISTORY. MOT expires: 10. 03. 2024. No advisory! The car has 205 599 miles in the clock. Last service was at 205 412. Nearly new brakes all around, a set of Michelin Crossclimate2 tyres. The car comes with automatic gearbox, cruise control, 6 discs CD player, USB and AUX, Bluetooth hands free kit, electric windows, electric sunroof, electric heated leather seats, electric heated mirrors, Xenon headlight, rear parking sensor, dual zone aircon, central lock, alarm, front and rear dash cam with memory cards.
The Sat Nav doesn't work. (I guess the DVD ROM is faulty.)
The rear window defroster doesn't work. (The fuse is ok, so according to the Honda Garage probably a broken wire causes the problem.)
The rain sensor didn't work as it should, so I just disconnected it.
Apart from these three there are no other issues.
Besides of a few age related marks the bodywork is in good, rust free condition. (Undersealed last summer.)

Any question please contact me via email.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-accord-estate-2005-semi-auto-2354-cc-5-doors/1454255252

IMG_20230205_140231.jpg

IMG_20230205_135706.jpg

Edited by Accord-Tourer