Opinions on tyres

Hi All

I am considering fitting Four new Tyres on my 4 wheel Drive 2008 Mk 3 CRV and having done a fair bit of research on the type of Tyre I might need as I don't do an excessive mileage I have found Royal Black Sport Tyres being sold by the RAC for my type of vehicle which on the face of it conforms to all I need including the Road Holding and Safety aspect and has got some good reviews on all the Websites, Sure I could go for the more expensive make of tyre but this may be false economy based on the reviews for the Royal Black Sports Tyres,

Not being a Car Tyre Professional 

If any one has had any experience with these Tyres I would appreciate a practical opinion.

Many Thanks

BAZZER RN 1

I don't think that is so important Alan as most of the products we buy today are either made in Taiwan, China or Japan , including our trusty Honda's, But thanks for the reply Alan its always good to get others opinions and worthwhile noting. Will see if any other Members had have any experience with these Tyres and its always good to share others views on anything we might be planning to purchase

Cheers Mate

BAZZER RN 1