Selling '00 vti-s civic looking for advice

Hi,

After being made redundant from a live in job I'm unfortunately forced to sell my car for something more practical... It's really paining me to do because I really love this car, but parts are becoming sparse for it and I can't afford the hassle of looking for parts if something does go wrong...

Anyway... I'm trying to get an idea of what I should be asking for it. 

I'll start by listing what's wrong with it, some scratches here and there on the bodywork and a small dint but nothing major, what you'd expect with a 23 year old car, one of the covers for the headlight washer is missing and the fitting for it seems to be a bit damaged, the lining on the ceiling of the interior has come loose over the rear seats, and someone has made a bit of a mess of the fabric on the passenger door panel where it looks like they've tried gluing it back on... I've got some M.O.T advisories that I'm currently working through so they'll all be sorted by I come to sell it... It's a bit of a swine for letting moisture in, but again to be expected with a car of this age... I had the underside sprayed with waxol when I bought it, I regret not having it professionally undersealed in hindsight and I'd perhaps be willing to knock a bit off the price in the hope the new owner will do so. I recently had a bit of welding done to address some rust, as it stands it is rust free, bar some surface rust on the fuel filler pipe (that's the part I'm waiting for).

That's about it for things wrong with it, I've been quick to repair anything that has gone wrong...

It only has 63K on the clock, 3 owners, full 23 year service history with Honda, bluetooth CD player, original floormats, cobra immobiliser and alarm system, still have all original documents manual etc spare key+ red key, cam belt replaced when bought about 5-6 years ago... Kept all receipts for repair work...

I'm aware this is a very rare car these days and even more so with mileage like this, so I'm a bit stumped on what ask for it... Looking around I'm guessing around 8k but I'm not too sure as there isn't much to go off, so I wanted to ask around, any advice would be apricated.

If you'd like any more details if I've missed something, just ask. I can upload pictures if it would help.

All the best,

Joe