Poor David

Alan gsd

My Dear friend,

Or may I call you BAZZER RN you don’t know me but a mutual friend passed your name to me, you may however have heard of my tours going from place to place speaking of the peril of drinking and fornicating with loose women. On my tours I have been greatly helped by David a poor wretched soul who had lived a life of drinking and loose women, he would sit on the stage, swearing, breaking wind, and exposing himself thus showing the curse of such a wicked life.

Unfortunately David died a few weeks ago and I wonder if you would like to take his place?

My blessings go with you

The Very Reverend Father Tom

Thank you for the Kind Offer but my Religion will not allow me to partake in these activities ,However I have nominated an acquaintance of mine who goes by the name of Alan GSD Probably a fictitious name who I know would be the perfect substitute for David. He advertises in his local Church Magazine where you find his details

Bless you my Son