At Last, I got won!!

Good evening fellow Honda owners. Yesterday I became the proud owner of a 2015 1.6 I-DTec Cr-v and what a wonderful gorgeousity it is. I have two very puzzling queries that I can't locate answers for in the expansive manuals. Firstly, there is a permanent icon on display in the small centre screen that relates to the passenger airbag. Is it supposed to always be on display? Just a bit concerned because the kids like taking turns up front and I haven't allowed it yet! Secondly, the car has the SD Navigation and I wondered what the small microphone in the bottom left hand corner of the unit is for?  Thanks in advance and it's great to own a Honda at last!!

Bendybead.

Glad you've made the leap into the wonderful world of the Honda CR-V and are enjoying it.

It is probably the best car I have ever owned but had to go through a lot of others to finally discover it.

The Airbag light may be because it is switched off and you would need to press a button or put the key into a switch to reactivate it?

Not sure what the microphone is apart from being able to voice control certain things within the car, but didn't know the Satnav is controlled by this.

Thanks for the warm welcome Trevor. After only 4 days I can confidently say that this is the best car I've ever owned. Every day is a wee adventure of discovery. I'm averaging 54 mpg which gives me a warm and glowing warming glow every time I see it on the display. I've fallen, hook, line and sinker😍 As for the mic, yes., it remains a puzzle. I guess I was just afraid I was missing out on another wonderful surprise, but hey, there's enough to keep me happy....😂

• Like 1

Exactly one week today sir and all is well. Why didn't I own this sooner? Such comfort. The smoothest of rides. A genuine joy to drive which is something I've always found perfuctory, until now! The family love it. Little things like the air vents in the back have managed to almost silence the kids. I tell you, this car is magical, magical i tell you, MAGICALLLLL. Oops, sorry about that, but this is the effect it's having. Oh, and we're riding high on 55mpg. So Happy!😂

Exactly the same effect it had upon me when I got a CR-V and I've had a lot of superb cars over the years but the CR-V is by far the best everyday car I have ever owned.
Even the exact same thought....why didn't I get one 10 years ago and not mess around with all the others i have had in that time, and the only answer I can give myself is that  wasn't ready for it (only 55 years old) and maybe I had to wait until a mature(ish) age to own one and not have to prove a point by driving around with a V8 or a sporty model - the car that is 🙂

Keep enjoying it and if you like, you can review it at  www.drivn.co.uk