Fitting a Dash Cam

Hi Guys & Gals

Just bought a Front and Rear View Dash Cam for the CRV and thought I would have a go at fitting it this week, It is not an easy job as some might suggest with havin to tuck the wiring neatly away out of sight in the bodywork panels and making sure all is as covert as possible, I have plugged the power lead into the Cigarette Lighter socket for the time being until I can sort out which fuse I will and can connect it to on a permanent basis, It works fine but one thing to watch out for when feeding the power cable through is that you don't get it caught on any sharp objects, as I did with the result I cut through the cable and it cost me some extra time a little bit of patience having to solder the leads and shrink wrap the cable to make a positive Power Lead connection again. ( My Fault Entirely ) So now it works okay, once installed, you will need to go on to Settings to set the Clock and other preferences you require using the instructions provided with the kit.

I have not fitted the Rear View Camera yet ,That's a job for another day and I have a Reversing Camera already fitted to the Sat Nav ,so thats a job in waiting to be done.

Best wIshes to all

BAZZER RN1

• Like 1

Glad to hear you got it all installed (relatively unscathed) its a bit more of a job trying to find a permanent live in the fusebox though as did one on mine and took me ages to find a live with the multimeter