Nice Trip

BAZZER RN 1

Today I'm giving a Friend a lift to Southampton Docks as She is off on a 14 day Cruise to New York on the QE2 , I have never been on board the Ship but to all accounts it's like a floating Luxury Hotel .

My time at Sea was spent in the Royal Navy as a Diver with small Ships and a couple of Submarines not as Luxurious as this . but with good Friends and saw the World.

BAZZER RN 1

It should have been a good journey to Southampton on Friday but unfortunately due a very serious accident on the M27 Motorway where where a male Driver of a BMW Died and a Family of the other car a Ford Fiesta were seriously injured including a 19 month old Baby the Police closed the M27 Motorway for further investigation and it remained closed for 10 hours, very sad when this happens and so very sorry for the Family of the 35 year old Male Driver who sadly died in this accident on Friday. which had just happened when we got to the scene of the crash. The local Southampton Echo has a report of the incident

• Sad 1