Honda jazz 1.4 i-VTEC ES i Shift Euro 4 5 door 2010

Wojciech

Hi Everyone,

I have a question to you. I am going to buy first car for my wife. She just got her driving license. I found for her this car Honda Jazz 1.4 i-VTEC ES i Shift Euro 4 5 door 2010, first owner, millage 58000, all services in Jonda, last healt check has been done there in march and it was perfect. My only worry is about this automatic gearbox. On the test drive I have noticed sometimes some little delays to change the gear but generally was everything ok. Then later on at home I was reading a lot and I know that I don't know anything:) I mean there are different opinions. Some people say is fine just the driver has adjust to drive with this gearbox but some other people were complaining that is not nice to drive. Could you please let me know how it is in real life to drive this car. My wife is going only to drive locally to work and to  children schools. And also could you let me know how this gearbox is regarding mechanical issues? Are there any common problems? Is this car worth to buy? I know Honda Jazz is a great car but what about this version with this gearbox? Thank you very much

The automatic gearbox is not the smoothest one in the market but perfectly usable around town especially for a new driver

You can always budget for an oil and filter change of the transmission fluid which may improve the shifting slightly