ULEZ COMPLIANT

BAZZER RN 1

Just checked my 2008 mK3 CRV on the Government Website to find out if it is Dreaded ULEZ Compliant, Thankfully it is, Its worth checking Folks because even if you do not go to London, They have proposed that it is going to be rolled out across other Counties and Cities in the near future, another Money Spinner from the Motorist, 🤑 Worth checking out now just put your Reg Number in to find out if yours is compliant.

BAZZER RN 1

Interesting just checked my 18 year old CRV and seems I would have to pay £8 in Birmingham and Bristol but clear on all others,  checked on the Goverment website.

AS I live in Fenland and have no plans to venture into the drug and gang riddled cities I won't worry too much yet,,,,,,drugs and gangs ....we have plenty here as well.

Alan

Hi Alan, That dosen't seem feasible or to make sense that if your Honda is Not ULEZ Compliant in Birmingham and Bristol it would seem to follow that it is not compliant in all Cities as I believe the rules and regulations are Government based and all the same. I might be wrong on this ,will have to check it out,

I really have np exact idea Alan if different Cities operate on different ULEZ Regulatory Systems which regard to the amount of Emissions which are produced, but maybe it might be wise to check it out just in case you drive into another ULEZ Zone and get clobbered with a Fine which you may not be aware you are liable for until it lands on your front door mat. then you would have all the hasell of contesting it.

And whist on the subject, does anyone remember  the Govenment scrappage scheme? Perfectly good cars scrapped in favor of diesel, now diesel  is evil and YOU must pay! Bet My car doesn't emit as much as Rishi Shumaks private jets!

Agree JRA I remember when diesel was what we should all have and diesel was always cheap than petrol . Now we all have to love electric, where are all the old batteries going when they are knackered but by than we will have a new brunch of idiots cocking things up because they are all the same in it for themsevles if it was us running thinks like they do we'd be in clink.  Years ago we had statemen running the country for the good of the country all we have now are career politicans, think I'm right in saying that   Camron, Clegg and Miliband had never done anything (and there's more) else. The end deal is its our money the use they don't pay for anything.