Engine start with difficulty after DPF forced regeneration

SKM

My 2012 Accord 2.2 i-DTEC (mileage: 72.5K) had a "DPF Check System" warning sign popped up last week. Car was then booked in to investigate problem with Honda dealer yesterday. Problem was then solved with a forced regeneration on the DPF with cleaner fluid. However, when I started my engine earlier today, it comes with a strange noise during the start up (same even when I repeat). It sounds like it struggles for less an 0.5 second before it could start properly. It never sounds like this and it has been very smooth in terms of start up until this morning. Will it be any problem with parts like oxygen sensor disturbed or incorrect information suppled to the ECU for the car start up after the forced regeneration?  Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Quite possibly it needs a good fast long run to get things to settle down a bit and clear any residue from the engine
Check the engine oil level (and quality - e.g. not diluted with diesel fuel) and then stick to 60 or 70 mph in lower gear to keep the revs up (italian tune-up) and that should cure it

If unsuccessful or any warning lights come on then you will have to investigate further