Portugal

BAZZER RN 1

Hi Guys & Gals

I am thinking about pre booking a Holiday to Portugal Next Year , Has anyone a favourite place, I always go to Majorca but next year I am thinking of a change of scenery, I have a young Family so will be looking for a Hotel near the Beach with Hotel Activities i.e. Large Pool, Water Slides and activities for the Kids, I would like to book an all Inclusive Holiday for about a 10-14 days as Kids are always snacking and drinking on Holiday and can if not careful cost a fortune on food and drinks, so Inclusive seems to be the way to go. We live near to Bournemouth so again Flights to Portugal from Bournemouth Airport would be a bonus as less travelling to would be involved.

If any of you Nice People have been or have any information on what I am looking for in a Holiday to Portugal next Year, I would appreciate your input please.

Many Thanks

BAZZER RN 1

We used to go regularly to Cabanas and Tavira, both very lovely but laid-back places and no child-friendly activities nearby.
I think you would be looking for something like Albufeira which has more of what you are looking for

I think you'll totally enjoy the Algarve as the Portuguese people, culture and cuisine is superb

• Like 1

Cheers Trevor, I am hoping that one of our lovely Members who has been on the type of Holiday in Portugal which I am looking for so the Kids can really enjoy themselves while I relax with a couple or three of San Miguels . Maybe someone might be able to advise on the best Place and Inclusive Hotel that will suit the Bill, but thanks anyway Trevor for your reply.

Ringwood Carnival this weekend so hope the weather stays kind for them.