Service Oil Reset

CRV Pres15

Hi All,

New to the Forum & hoping you good people on here can solve my issue.

I purchased a 2015 Crv 1.6 I dtec  AWD just over 2 years ago.

It hasn't covered many miles in that time so I thought it would be a good idea to give it a service.

Have completed the service I then tried to access the system to update the service maintenance.

I have seen a few methods of accessing the maintenance info on YouTube & the like. I've tried accessing the system by the steering wheel/ Dash dimmer light & the touch screen but unfortunately I cannot access the system by these methods.

Am I missing something? Or is there a simple explanation.

Any help & comments this would be appreciated.

Hi....welcome to the Club

I believe I did manage to access the system once many years ago and it was solely through the touch screen.
Other alternative methods would be to use a scan tool to reset the oil service (I believe it is in the functions on the iCarSoft scanner I use.

On 12/21/2023 at 9:00 AM, Trevor said:

Hi....welcome to the Club

I believe I did manage to access the system once many years ago and it was solely through the touch screen.
Other alternative methods would be to use a scan tool to reset the oil service (I believe it is in the functions on the iCarSoft scanner I use.