CRV 2007 Coil pack fixing studs

The spark plugs on my 2007 CRV EX need replacing. However, on my engine, the coil packs are on the front of the engine and not under a cover like many of those I’ve seen online. The coil packs are secured with a nut the screws onto a stud that protrudes through the coil pack but the nuts and the securing stud are so badly rusted away (we live near the sea) that I can’t get the nuts off and so can’t remove the coil packs. I’m worried that I might break the stud that the coil pack securing but screws onto, and I’ve not been able to find replacements online. Can anyone help by providing a part number, or a link to where I can buy some replacement studs that coil pack securing nut screws onto. Many thanks

I think I would be tempted to soak the nuts in WD40 or other penetrating oils over time before attempting to undo them.
Using a wire brush in between treatments should also remove corrosion and you then stand a chance of removing them without breaking the studs and also being able to reuse the nuts

Is your CRV a gen 2 or gen 3 and which engine is it?

Great advice from Trevor, you can also a get special tool for rounded nuts to remove them, careful with the amount of torque you use or you could snap the bolt/stud!

Edited by CRV_Lover