Engine management light

Toosh

Hi

i have a 2014 crv that I’m having problems with, about 8 weeks ago I was driving down the moter way, lost power and my filter light and engine management light came on, took it to the Honda garage they replaced the filters and sent me on my way, never even made it home before my engine management light was on again, back into the garage the following day. They put stuff in the tank to clear it, 4 weeks later lights back on, back into garage, they couldn’t find a fault, stuff in tank again, never made it home again without the light coming on, replaced sensors that they thought it could of been, again the light came on after driving about 3 miles, they still can’t find a fault. Im about £2000 down and the engine lights still on, iv to take it back on Monday but they don’t know what’s going on any ideas/suggestions?. Thanks 

Do you have fault code(s) from the vehicle?
If you could narrow it down to what exactly is bringing the warning light on then it may be easier to diagnose.

Sometimes written on the invoice or if not, then ask the dealer for the codes they extracted from the engine management ECM