Honda Stream 1.8 RSZ 2013

R2W6.0

Hi 

I’m new to this forum, i have just purchased a Honda stream 1.8 rsz 2013 model. It is an import from japan. 

Does anyone else have this version of stream ( 2nd gen) and can anyone suggest ways to get parts ? I need wiper blades but getting them for this car is harder than i realised it would be. 

Are there any other Hondas where parts can be used on the stream? Like the Honda civic 8th gen? Would the parts for that work on the stream?..

I’m really hoping I haven’t just bought a world of problems …

Hi....welcome to the Club

You should be able to get new wiper blades from Halfords and go for the option of getting them fitted so they have to do the legwork to open the packaging to offer up potentially suitable blades to your car.
Once you find suitable ones, keep the packaging for future reference but it just comes down to length and fittings so aftermarket parts are fine in the situation

Anything else specific to the Stream then I would look on eBay (link below) for listings and see what is out there

https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/bn_1838652?mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&siteid=3&campid=5338938280&customid=HondaKW&toolid=20012