Ordered my Honda e:Ny1 Advance today :)

Hi

Just joined as I have ordered my Honda e:Ny1 Advance today. Its already in the country so Ive been told I should get it in the next week or two (fingers crossed)

Im here to do a bit of research whilst I wait and just look and learn about the car. Its my first EV, so a bit of a change lol :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trevor said:

Hi...welcome to the club

Please do let us know how you get on with it when you receive it and have chance to evaluate it

Yes sure, will deffo do that! Its my first Honda car (but not my first Honda as have had a few Honda motorcycles lol)

31 minutes ago, lurch9494 said:

Yes sure, will deffo do that! Its my first Honda car (but not my first Honda as have had a few Honda motorcycles lol)

Same here, currently got an Africa Twin and superb Honda reliability for sure

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trevor said:

Same here, currently got an Africa Twin and superb Honda reliability for sure

Yeah a smattering of Fireblades and VFR's over the years. Always mega reliable, but the finish always lasted better (paint, anodising, bolts didnt rust etc etc)

Im quite impressed with the E:Ny1's fit n finish and the interior is typical Honda, very high quality with the usual quirks and great layout etc. It get a lot of poor reviews mainly of the price, but for me it really stood out as being of great quality and fully packed with every option as standard in the Advance model. My only worry is the range, but 90+% of my driving is short runs in rural setting so its not a huge worry for me.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lurch9494 said:

Yeah a smattering of Fireblades and VFR's over the years. Always mega reliable, but the finish always lasted better (paint, anodising, bolts didnt rust etc etc)

Yes, finish is far better than most and was surprised to see how quickly the fasteners corroded on my BMW GS1200, really disappointing for what was a great bike

Glad to hear you're pleased with the E:Ny1 and always nice to hear feedback from owners - good and bad

1 minute ago, Trevor said:

Glad to hear you're pleased with the E:Ny1 and always nice to hear feedback from owners - good and bad

Not got it yet, but I will do a full review in the E section once Ive had it for a bit 🙂

• Like 1