Honda FRV 1.8 front hub assembly

Alzy1983

Hello all. I’m a fairly new Honda owner but have inherited a 1.8 FRV from a family member. There is major play in the NSF wheel which I have narrowed down to a bad wheel bearing (after changing all ball joints, tie rod ends, drop links and wishbones!). I want to change the hub assembly along with the bearing. But damn! They are hard to find at a good price! The part number is 44600-S7A-000. Will any others fit from other Hondas does anyone know??? I refuse to pay over £100 for something that costs £30 on other Hondas (including the 2.2 FRV). TIA for any help. Any pointers are greatly appreciated

Edited by Alzy1983

Thank you. Yes I’ve tried eBay and everywhere in between. I’ve even attempted to get ChatGPT to compare measurements among all manufacturers hubs. The cheapest on EBay is £170. Crazy to see them for £30 for the 2.2 for a few different measurements. These FRV’s are absolute money pits it seems!

AUTODOC lists them for under £30…….but out of stock. I’m assuming it’ll stay that way if part RYG101260 is anything to go by for my Land Rover. 

*Sigh* Guess I’ll have to put some overtime in