Problem after Sat Nav update on CRV.

HI, I have just joined the forum to see if anyone can help with an issue I have with my 2018 CRV Sat Nav system.   I have just updated the sat nav with the latest maps etc from the Garmin site and have experienced a problem with error "Navigation System Displays "Can't Unlock Maps" or "No Map Data" " being displayed.  I tried the instructions on the Garmin support page to resolve this but get the same problem even after that guidance was followed.  Now being advised to take car to dealer for sat nav service - that is OK but in current lockdown garages are obviously not open.   Obviously not using the car much right now so is more a frustration than a big issue but if anyone knows how I can resolve this problem then would be more than happy to try their suggestions.

Hi.....welcome to the forum

Not entirely sure what the issue is with the satnav update but I could only recommend a reboot of the systems or reinstall the software update once more to see if it takes.

Let us know what you find as someone may have this issue in the future and its always good to know the fix