O2 sensor issue

Grim

2006 2.0 petrol auto CRV MK2.

Had catalytic converter stolen few weeks ago - have now replaced full exhaust system including both sensors. Car starts and runs fine but 6 seconds after starting get er message for open circuit on the O2 sensor connected to the catalytic converter Have tested output and tried replacing sensor but same problem. Note that original sensor had a blue connector but all replacements seem to have a grey connector and same part number - not sure if this means anything. Auto electrician has suggested that output is only 6 ohms and should be above 10? Thanks for looking - appreciate any thoughts.

• 9 months later...

I have a similar problem after the cat was stolen. I have a P0135 code (bank 1 sensor 1 O2 sensor heater).
I've tested the front sensor with a multi meter and the resistance of the heater circuit is 3.4 OHMs. The harness has 12 volts and the ground is good. I'm baffled. Did you ever resolve your problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess they would have yanked the O2 sensor connection to release it rather than disconnecting it so would be worth looking at the connection and wiring going to the vehicle loom 

• 2 months later...