2003 CR-V replaced clutch master/slave cylinder not working

sovtek

Initially the master cylinder flange bolt broke off when I pushed in the clutch stopping at a light. I replaced both master and slave even though they had been replaced a year and half before. Although the shop put the clutch slave pin in the wrong way with the rounded end inside the cylinder. I'm not sure if this is what caused the master to blow. I ended up replacing the metal tube/line from the slave cylinder because I bent it trying to tighten the connection in the top of the slave.
Now I've bleed the system with a gravity kit I hooked up to the slave. I got my kid to pump the clutch with the bleeder valve closed then opened with pedal to the floor. I did this several times. The fluid is coming out the bleeder valve and through the tube with no bubbles in it but the clutch is still just going to the floor. I can't figure out why. I cant see any leaks and all the line connections seem to be tightened enough.

Edited by sovtek

I wonder if the issue could be with the clutch assembly itself and if the release bearing has drilled through the clutch cover.
this can occur if the drivers foot rests on the clutch pedal when driving and causing the bearing to run constantly.

It could also explain why the master cylinder broke if too much pressure was being applied to the clutch cover/bearing