After market stereo

John bovi

Hi, I have a 2006 Honda Jazz and I want to replace the stereo for one which can connect to my phone via Bluetooth and improve the overall sound quality. I'm also thinking of potentially replacing the speakers aswell. I'm looking for any advice on brands/products and any pictures of what other people have done with there's :)

• 1 month later...

Ive just ordered a Teyes SPro:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001860383434.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000023.5.70837b9bu6rUSd

They seem to get good reviews, and include the centre console panel, wiring etc. Include a 'free' rear view camera, and steering wheel audio controls should also work. Can also add tyre pressure sensors and front parking sensors if needed. The downside is 6-8 weeks delivery from China! I'll be really interested to see if it's anywhere near as good as it looks. I'll post updates as/when I get it...

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I would not trust this item from Aliexpress, nor the seller.

Strangely, they charge a pretty big amount for delivery services, but still they estimate around 2 months for delivery in my country. ~ 45€ delivery fees ...I would expect a faster and dedicated delivery at this rate.