New here

Oss

Hi my name is Jim, I've owned Honda motorcycles (small ones over 40 years ago) and cars, I've had three Accords and one S2000, I loved them all.

I'm here because my current Accord just failed it's MOT it's a Mk 6 2001 Auto 2Litre SE, put it in and it passed everything until the brake test when the brake line burst and on inspection by the tester he found that the fuel lines were badly corroded as well as the brake pipe being badly corroded, the fuel line was leaking and sadly it appears that part or set of fuel lines is no longer available, so basically I'm in the position that my car is a write-off unless I can source the set of three fuel lines.

I'm here hoping that someone might know of a company that can make compatible pattern parts or knows someone who might have a set of these fuel lines, it would be a terrible shame to write this car off for this fairly simple fault and my local mechanic thinks its a terrible shame as well for such a nice car,  but while he can make the brake line he can't make the fuel lines.

Anyone know if I can be helped?

• 2 weeks later...