Upcoming Facelifted Version

I'm pxg my Mk4 for the updated iteration (arriving in  the UK exactly when?). What do others think about the cosmetic changes? Me? I like the new grill, replacing that bulbous Mis Piggy bonnet. Thank Christ, too, that they've got rid of those hideous toytown catherine wheel trims, though the new ones couldn't be more boring if Honda tried - not a trace of flair or design about them whatsoever...  That acreage of black grating at the bottom front is way OTT, far, far too 'busy'. As for the revised grey seat colour I much prefer the present colour - the latest dark seatback inserts lend the cabin a tad gloomy touch I feel... Visually, overall, I still opine that the thing looks like it was created by a committee.

It probably seems odd given those comments that I'm doing the swap. It's a long story, suffice to say that the dealer has been beyond superb sorting out a mega dispute I had with Honda regarding an unacceptably  faulty Jazz and, quite unexpectedly, a brand new replacement ultimately worked out as being the best solution by a long way, wiping out an otherwise huge financial 'penalty' in the process. A very satisfactory dénouement.

Hi....welcome to the Club

I can see what you're saying but to be fair most cars all the look like their from the same mould nowadays

The Jazz does however (in my mind) have the technological advancements that some other manufacturers do not and are always sought after so resale is normally superb if you don't like it

https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/new/jazz-hybrid/jazz-hybrid-coming-soon.html