WINDSCREEN WIPERS

A question which has always come up when talking to other Drivers is, which Windscreen Wipers are the best and value for money, I have used various types on my different vehicles, some work well while others not so good even the most expensive ones, Has any Member got any ideas on this ????

BAZZER RN 1

I bought the Drivetec Wipers from GSF and they seem to do the job and at 65% discount cant go wrong

I have no connection with GSF but thought other Members might like to take advantage of this offer from GSF to save money.

Just a thought ! If Members do know or hear of good Discounts from Suppliers, it might benefit others if you put it on the Forum.

Best Regards

BAZZER RN 1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, Fitted the Drivetec Wipers ,just in time as it hammered it down after I fitted them, I am pleased with these Wipers they clear the screen excellently and are quiet which is a bonus , Hate the noise of some Wipers going across the screen, So my opinion of the Drivetec Wipers is 10 out of 10 and at the offered discount was a bargain.

If I hear of any other car discounts from Suppliers I will put it on here for Members, Every Little Helps, where have I heard that before 🙄

Hope you are all well and have a good weekend

BAZZER RN 1

• Like 1

Thanks for the excellent feedback BAZZER RN 1  its always nice to know about a brand that I am unfamiliar with.
I too especially hate the noise from the silicon blades that are fitted to my current car and want to swap them out as soon as possible, even though they do work effectively.

Will give them a try in the next few weeks although it probably won't rain now until September 🙂 

Hi Trevor

Give them a try, I'm very pleased with them,and worth  going to the GSF Website to see if the discount is still available. its probably worth buying them now for fitting later on and saving you money.

Cheers Trevor

Have a good Day

BAZZER RN 1 

Trevor
This post was recognized by Trevor!

BAZZER RN 1 was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 30 points.

Hi Trevor and all Members

I have just seen an email from GSF today that the 65% off Sale is back on so might be a good time to see if you need to replace anything and save a few quid or two.

I dont have any connection with GSF just hoping that Members might take advantage of this offer as I did and saved money with a set of Drivetec Windscreen Wipers.

BAZZER RN 1

• Like 1