Parking sensors?

Sebbbb

Just bought a 2007 Honda Legend, it looks like it has parking sensors on front and rear bumpers (unless they are actually something else?) I cannot find any buttons to turn parking sensors on/off. They don't seem to be coming active when close to objects. Any ideas? Can't seem to find anything in the user manual or googling/YouTubing...

Here are some pictures of the car: https://photos.app.goo.gl/wP3xx6JoxALQy3Ld9

They look like parking sensors to me identical to our Honda CRV. On the CRV there is a button on the right of the dash board wheel with the letter P and a sensor symbol when turned on it has a green LED light on the switch which indicates it is on.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Trevor, it's strange how visually/externally it looks like it has parking sensors, but there seems no way to turn them on. Maybe it was half installed!? Do you think I should just take it into a garage for them to have a look? Do you think I would need to take it to a Honda garage?

Nice car. They are seriously underrated cars. But it's not the adas version.

Yes it has parking sensors.

There is something wrong with the electrics on your car.

The rear ones should turn on automatically. See what the main dealer says.

Edited by hondream

On 7/28/2023 at 6:37 PM, hondream said:

They look better in the flesh.

Tons and tons of power in those engines. You always have to hold the engine back as it just wants to fly.

Awesome cars!

Absolutely, I bought it as a bit of a punt (car auction) but I'm really enjoying the driving experience, running costs are a bit juicy though 😅

• 5 months later...