I've just joined, but I'm not very tech savvy....

My name is John Odley. I've owned a 1992 Honda Civic 1.6 ESi for the last 17 years. I will need a number of rear suspension arm bushes Nearside and Offside, and those for trailing arm bushes plus bolts etc.  Does anyone have any idea where I should try to get these? Any advice would be welcome. Bear in mind that I'm not used to going online very often to source parts.....

• 2 weeks later...

Trevor

Thanks for the suggestion.  EuroCarParts website doesn't seem to list what I need so I need to keep digging around....EBay looks promising, but I'm not sure from listings whether parts shown are the correct ones...I may need a second opinion before I buy.

Once again, thanks for responding.

John

Thanks

I haven't try Honda dealers yet.  Our local one closed down but I can always deal with the nearest.  The problem I have is ensuring that any parts I source myself are the correct ones.... Honda should be able to help narrow it down.

Thanks again

John

Hi John

Welcome to the Honda Club.

As the others have suggested there are several options to get the parts you need and if can add, go on to Google Website put in your query and I am pretty sure it will come up with something and then its a matter of finding a company which can supply the parts you need. its not too difficult to use Google for this John so best of luck and hope you find the parts you require.

BAZZER RN 1 

• Like 1