Just purchased my baby c reg prelude

AceMamud

Just purchased my prelude, travelled 2 and a half hours bought it then as I'm going downhill towards a roundabout it cut out,managed to swing it round to a self place, buses and lorries could get past me. Realised as long as I keep the revs up the car is fine so I swung it round and parked it at a McDonald's them collected the next day. Figure it just needs new fuel, spark plugs, alternator and a general service. Hopefully get it 100% in a couple of days. Apart from that it's sound. Look forward to posting more on it soon.

PXL_20230829_173746448.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AceMamud said:

Just purchased my prelude, travelled 2 and a half hours bought it then as I'm going downhill towards a roundabout it cut out,managed to swing it round to a self place, buses and lorries could get past me. Realised as long as I keep the revs up the car is fine so I swung it round and parked it at a McDonald's them collected the next day. Figure it just needs new fuel, spark plugs, alternator and a general service. Hopefully get it 100% in a couple of days. Apart from that it's sound. Look forward to posting more on it soon.

PXL_20230829_173746448.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

PXL_20230828_220235493.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...