Bully XL Dogs

BAZZER RN 1

Does anyone have any comments about these animals, As a responsible Parent and hopefully a responsible Person, I have my own personal views on this.

I have had Dogs my latest Two Beautiful Border Collies who sadly died last year but I always made sure they were well trained and safe on a lead when out walking them .

Having been 'in' dogs 50 plus years running training classes, offering help and advice on training and behaviour my own opinion is that these dogs are of no good as a pet and have no traits of 'working' they are bed to fight and kill each other, kill other dogs and even people. They are owned for the most part and bed by people for money and have no regards for the welfare for the dogs, other people ot the law.

A ban will push it under ground and the cost of pups will rise and these people will just breed something give it a new name and carry on.

If you could enforce a law (won't happen not enough cops) that these kind of dogs had to be muzzled in public areas and no one could walk more than one it would help. People seeing a muzzled dog will avoid (for the most part) it, when in fact it's the only dog that can't bite you.

Have a look at my website www'cceg1.co.uk

It's people who let dogs down.

Dog Training - Gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it.

I've owned both Cats and Dogs, cats are more self reliant and come and go as they please, Dogs, need to be exercised and taking for walks.

My last two Cats , one was called Scampi and the other Chips, often wondered what my Neighbours thought when I called out their names to come in at night times. must have thought I was a mobile food take away 😁😁

• Haha 1

Been thinking on and re-reading that article and I think the sentiments behind it are good and make sense. Not sure that I agree wholeheartedly with some of the comments though. We have known for years that any dog in the wrong hands can be lethal but add to that the immense power of some breeds and disaster is not far away. If people can keep guns, drugs and knives without anyone bothering who will monitor the idiots with dogs for prestige, Christ we still can't stop people using phones while they are driving!!

Promise I'm not saying any more on this.

On 9/16/2023 at 6:10 PM, BAZZER RN 1 said:

Does anyone have any comments about these animals, As a responsible Parent and hopefully a responsible Person, I have my own personal views on this.

I have had Dogs my latest Two Beautiful Border Collies who sadly died last year but I always made sure they were well trained and safe on a lead when out walking them .

They are NOT pets, they were bred to be weapons! Anything that I can't kick away if it's attacking a child should simply be avoided, and that's that!

As a full on dog person, I've owned, trained, dealt with aggression problems and done work at breeding kennels, with owners it's most lack of knowledge with lots of breeders is money ..

Breed anything so long as it makes money that's where the designer dogs come in, cross two breeds call it a flash name

Designer dogs regardless of their names are crossbreeds which used to be called a mongrel.

(A mongrel dog or mutt is made up of a mix of breeds – generally three or more. It might be the offspring of two cross breed dogs, with a background of four breeds, or it might be that you have no clue or only a vague idea of the breeds your dog comes from)

The cost of some can be mind blowing and finally, when a puppy's ancestors include two or more breeds, many of their genes may be conflicting.

For example, suppose puppies are bred from dog breeds that has genes for friendliness. Another has genes for standoffishness. Another has genes for aggression. When the puppies inherits a jumble of conflicting genes, you don't know which genes will "top" the others or which ones will blend together to form some intermediate result.

These Bully XL are of no use to themselves or the people that buy they are bred to fight, before these it was the Pitt Bull and after the XL they will bred something else becasue puppies go for £3500 plus and while that is the case the suffering of others dog or perosn will be of little consequence to those reaping the harvest of profit.

As a dog person the sooner something is done the better for all our sakes, our kids and our own dogs.