Exercise

Alan gsd

I get most of my execise thses days from shaking ny head in disbelief

£8m a day for hotels for asylum seeks,

Wilco to reopen, looks like away of getting rid of all the old staff and recruting all new on minimum wage of course, why not its been done before including the armed forces and police get rid of the experience and replace with ???????????????

• 5 weeks later...

On 10/27/2023 at 4:17 PM, Alan gsd said:

I get most of my execise thses days from shaking ny head in disbelief

£8m a day for hotels for asylum seeks,

Wilco to reopen, looks like away of getting rid of all the old staff and recruting all new on minimum wage of course, why not its been done before including the armed forces and police get rid of the experience and replace with ???????????????

This is the norm these days ! They ( all parties ) are turning GB into a third world country, and its too late to change now - the damage has already and continues to be done - If this was France the country would have been burn`t to the ground - but we British just moan ( me included ) and let it happen - God help the future generation !

Fully agree Jimbojim, as someone once said 'common sense ain't that common. Before the last general election I had a call from someone asking who I would be voting for and I said no one and explained why and what I thought of them all, the reply I got was that I had a duty to vote to which I replied but I choose not too, my grandfather fought in WW1  father in WW2 to give me the freedom of choice....end of call