Honda HRV 2003 rear door not opening from outside

Parvez

Similar issue with CR-V of similar year. Worth a try using the same method

So in this video I had a 2004 Honda CRV the rear door would not open the latch broke on the inside it would not allow us to unlock the door. I tried everything to get this door open without taking it apart because I thought taking apart was going to be very hard but it actually was not. We ended up removing the rear seat then we were able to remove the door panel without breaking it. (Luckily) . Although more than likely (unless you go crazy) you will not break this door panel. So you may break some of the plastic clips that hold it to the door assembly itself. So when you pick up the new door latch from the dealership you will need to pick up a couple clips. I highly recommend you get a new door latch versus a used one because these are prone to failure. and the way that I ended up getting the door to unlatch was pretty ingenious. I hope you think so too. So I hope you find the video informative and it helps you get your door open easily and successfully. God bless have the best days thank you for watching