RAC membership

Alan gsd

Had my renewal update from the RAC today, was £29.50 a month now going up to £46.99. !! So a phone call when I can find the right contact number- 'How can we help you today'? Easy cancel my membership your taking the P with that sort of increase I'll go with Green Flag. 'Lets see if I can help you' .....pause.... 'How about if we can renew your membership with all the current benefits for £31.00'?...... So I said yes but it seems we are being screwed left, right and centre if we don't fight back.

Alan

Hi, Completely agree ! Everyone is taking the P+++  I wonder if the "green agenda/global warming " has its finger in the pie somewhere ? "they" (the system) want to punish vehicle drivers and get us off the road - 20 mph speed limits - 15 minute cities - Insurance premiums through the roof - road fund licence rising above reasonable cost - vehicle service costs and parts costs through the roof.

All this is a concerted joint effort by the "powers that be" to destroy our motoring lives - and more importantly our freedom !!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if or when the younger generation will hopefully see this and start the fightback ????   

Hi Alan

I am getting emails practically each day from the RAC with offers of £ 7.50  each month for Breakdown Cover , I used to be with the RAC but am now with a company called Motoring Assist, might be worth you checking this out before renewing

BAZZER RN 1

I checked Green Flag out who I found out are Motoring Assit offered me a good range of services for my car and the wife's for £16 month.. Job done!!

Phoned RAC to cancel been with them 22 years bear in mind my renewal went from £29.50 to £46.99 and after a phone call last week went down to £31.00 they start talking about going down lower if I stay,

I stopped the guy and said I knew he was doing his job but not to insult me with offers when the powers that be at the RAC would have been happy to screw me for £46.99.  Asked him to get one of the 'top people' to call me so I could tell them my thoughts. There's no reward in being loyal these days and if you are they play on the idea that you won't leave.

Alan

Glad you got it sorted Alan its always worth remembering to shop around and please Guys, If any other Members on the Forum find any good value news or offering genuine discounts for  Honda Members, Please share it on this Forum for others to take advantage of , Always make sure its a genuine offer from a reputable Company before committing yourself to any purchases 

Good Luck to All

BAZZER RN1