20 mph Speed Limit

BAZZER RN 1

Hi All

Whilst I agree about the 20 mph speed limit being imposed outside Schools or any other places where young persons might be vulnerable to traffic injury, I am not sure I agree with this being made law on other roads.

Any comments from our worthy Members on this. ??? Pedal to the Metal Boy Racers excluded 😇

Best wishes 

BAZZER RN 1

I believe they are trying to impose it in the UK as well, its nonsense apart from outside schools or other areas where as previously commented Children Play or there are persons who might be injured, at 20 mph Cars are hardly out of Second Gear or still in Second Gear so how long are they going to last. ????

• Like 1

You two enjoy the freedom that 20mph gives us, what they haven't told you that like tobacco it's reducing by 1mph each years until everyone is riding a penny - farthing.

'A lot has been said about politices; some of it complimentary, but most of it accurate'

• Like 1

It's typical car hating nonsense, the argument is if You hit someone at twenty they have more chance of survival, best not to hit people at all! And that's about the Green Cross code and the Tufty club, non of which seems to be taught now!