Goodyear F1's

bojo

I am running on Goodyear F1's

I must say I am really impressed by the grip of these tyres, they really do stick to the road like glue.

Makes me feel fully confident taking bends at speed. Performance on wet and dry conditions

Yoko's lasted longer but they are a harder tyre.

I had these on my last civic. I loved them. They are slightly better then the PS2 tyres. Also very good wet traction. The main reason i bought these was the cost factor. If you can get better performance from a tire that costs less than a higher end tyre, made the decision for me. They will be my next set after my current set wear out.

• 1 year later...

I'm seeking a good brand of tires too. Just changed my tires for less than 6 months, now tires botak already, I have no idea why the tires can worn out so fast. I travel a lot to and fro kl thrice in a month, but I dont think the tires can be worn out that fast.. guess I need to change my tires already.. which brand tires can last longer for Honda CRV ? 

Not professional but I think you should just ask those mechanic instead of waiting for our opinions here... I'm sure you wouldn't want to put your loved ones on danger, so better change your tyres asap. As usual, branded tyres will definitely last longer bro. It's a matter of live or death, so don't ever go for cheapskates tyres (:

I'm seeking a good brand of tires too. Just changed my tires for less than 6 months, now tires botak already, I have no idea why the tires can worn out so fast. I travel a lot to and fro kl thrice in a month, but I dont think the tires can be worn out that fast.. guess I need to change my tires already.. which brand tires can last longer for Honda CRV ? 

Go for Michelin Latitude Tour HP! Im using it for my Audi Q5. you know i went to terrengganu from grik, the road were super tricky, lots of cornering, luckily i have this good tires on my car. drove efficiently and super stable.

It has been almost 3 years. 

been using it for about 25000km already and still counting.. Really value for money yet quiet tyres.

The tire wear rate is pretty even. 

http://www.michelin.com.my/Products-Services/Car-SUV-LT/passenger_car/size.html?summer=Primacy%203%20ST 

You should go check out Hankook, they having trade-in promo right now, just give them a call, my 19" s1evo is only $255/pc. Totally value for money, somemore direct from Korea. If you want cheaper branded tyres, I think you can check for those reconditioned tyres... Heard they are good too...